BSL Sign Language Dictionary

Search and compare thousands of words and phrases in British Sign Language (BSL). The largest collection online.

Android app on Google Play
NEW View all these signs in the Sign BSL Android App. Download for free.

tail fin

How to sign: a stabilizer that is part of the vertical tail structure of an airplane

Sorry, no video found for this word.

Similiar / Same: vertical stabilizer, vertical stabiliser, vertical fin, tailfin

Categories: stabilizer

Do you know the sign for this?

Upload your sign now.

Share »   Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email